Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quiet Afternoon

 photo quiet.jpg

I'm sitting outside with one of the dogs and the cat. It's finally cooled off and the birds are singing and flying around everywhere, so I sort of feel like Snow White right now... only with no singing prince in sight.

 photo prince400-1.jpg

Wendy Kitty is exploring the flower bed, but I think that's only because she realized that I prefer that flower bed be off limits. (Wendy likes feeling like a rebel, especially at her vintage age of 18).

Abby on the other hand... well, she's our outdoors-loving gal and when she's outside she's like a cat overdosed on catnip. Presently, she's barking at either the birds or the school bus that just passed by. (Maybe both. She might be a fan of multitasking, just like me).

Oops, okay. I think it was a bird because I just heard a flutter of wings next to her. She used to try making friends with them, but lately she's grown cocky and fancies herself a bird herder.



Anyway...

It's a new year, and this is a new blog which means this is a new start. Of course, I have no clue what to ramble about, but that's okay. Since I can be quiet in my daily life, I do love to ramble on my blogs so I'm sure this particular one won't be lacking for posts.

Goodness, it's refreshing having a brand spanking new blog! Currently, the audience in this theater is comprised of 0 but a lot of freedom comes with that. Take this post for instance... b-o-r-i-n-g but that's fine because I'm only talking to myself.

Anyone else do that? Talk to themselves? (Wow, that sentence sounds ridiculous when the one above mentioned no soul reading this). Maybe it's an INFJ thing, but I talk to myself all the time. My pets, too.

It's safe to say that I speak to my pets more than I do people. I think it's because pets are so genuine and they can't exactly engage in that dreaded small talk.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on your new blog! I love the design and the simplicity of it....it's you talking to me. Some blogs can get too complicated! I will be following you to see what else you will be rambling about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful thing to confide little conversations in our pets. My golden retriever Emma is a very good listener indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never thought of Audrey Hepburn as an introvert. Let's keep the rambling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!