Sunday, April 7, 2013

Furkids Blog

 photo adventure_polaroids.png

The house is on the market, so it's been crazy around here. I see it as exhausting, but the pets see it as an ongoing adventure. More on that later.

I just thought I'd mention that my furbabies all have their very own blog now! They've been really good at taking turns, and Maddie Kate just posted her first entry a few minutes ago. As of today, each of the dogs have written their own post, and Wendy Kitty says she'd like to post just once.

Which scares me. She's a cat, and you know what they say about cats. If you don't know what I mean, then it's clear you're not owned by one. Photobucket

So without further ado, click on the link below to visit my furkids blog. Enjoy!

The Tattle-Tails

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!