Monday, May 6, 2013

House Sold

 photo home2.jpg
(Art: Susan Wheeler)

The house sold Saturday night!

Still, being a typical earth sign (Taurus) I won't believe it until we're moved out.

And I'm definitely relieved that we don't have to be out of here until after my brother's wedding. I've never been to that other house and everyone will be out of state for 5 days. I just wouldn't feel comfortable being alone in a strange environment - with mice still probably - for that long.

Well... alone with 3 dogs and a 17 year old cat, and on 43 acres with only one neighbor.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!