Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Now it's time to say goodbye...

 photo 400mbastin_zpsd26fa716.jpg
(Artwork: Marjolein Bastin)

We should be out of this house by the end of the week, and we won't have internet until we move into our own place.

Which should be around October at the earliest.

Since we'll be spending the next few months on our friend's 43 acres, I had hoped to be able to post photos and video in the meantime, but we can't find an internet provider in that area for that length of time. They all want 2 year contracts.

So, to (sort of) quote one Mickey Mouse, I'll "See ya real soon in the fall!"

 photo brb_zpse44e4b63.gif

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!