Thursday, January 30, 2014

The New Neighbor 'Snapped' Again

 photo isnapped_zps855c7045.png

If the neighbors that live behind us are nosy individuals, I think I've been branded as a person with a strange obsession because I did it again... and again... and again.

In case you're not psychic, I'll just tell you what I'm referring to.

I took more photos of those darn cattle.  photo 46.gif

I guess I'm going to have to stop this nonsense cold turkey. It's getting a little out of hand, and I know it's pathetic that every single time I film the neighbor's cattle it's from the same spot. (Hence why the photos I post of them are always looking like identical twins). I don't want the neighbors thinking of me as that crazy lady that's always taking pictures of their livestock, so 99% of the time I take my photos from the threshold of our back patio door.

And let me tell ya... that simple act of hiding and trying to be invisible makes me feel as if I'm doing something wrong; like how a heavy smoker discreetly puffing on a cigarette must feel when they're actually trying to stop the habit.

I want so badly to put the camera on the tripod to take non-shaky video of the cows, too, but I'm not fearless enough to go through with it. If the tripod is out there, and the neighbors see it, I'd feel like the paparazzi.

The cow paparazzi.

Photobucket

 photo 1_zps22160c0f.jpg

 photo 2_zps48aabdf7.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 3_zps86a32cc6.jpg

 photo 4_zps111bbe3c.jpg



 photo 5_zpsa9dd7f9d.jpg

 photo 6_zpsa27cfb99.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 7_zps3a0b1148.jpg

 photo 8_zps345f76cf.jpg



 photo 9_zps6cc9f322.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo m2_500_zpsc7683d92.jpg

 photo 11_zps5f3358f5.jpg

 photo ttfn_yellow_zps48e0d46f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!