Thursday, December 25, 2014

Crick Hollow's Lackadaisical Christmas Un-Celebration

 photo bambi.jpg

Our Christmas Eve changed our plans for Christmas Day. The good news is Grandma was sent home from the hospital and is doing fine now.

Anyway... we're not having Christmas this year. I don't really mind though. I've tried feeling the Christmas Spirit this season, but it just never happened.

 photo lines-044.gif

Here are some pics I took over the past few days. They're not great pics by a long shot, but today I don't really mind that.

 photo abigail_tree1_600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 034_600.jpg

 photo 030_600.jpg

 photo 005_600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 051_600.jpg

 photo glhouse_tramp2_500v.jpg

 photo 043_600.jpg

 photo izzyxmsday_500v.jpg
(Izzy begging for her under-the-weather Mommy's attention this morning)
 photo 004_589crop.jpg

 photo 061_600.jpg

 photo candy_600.jpg

 photo 004_600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 031_600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 032_600.jpg

 photo washitape_500v.jpg

 photo 050_600.jpg

 photo 022_600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 069_600.jpg

 photo desserts_600.jpg
 photo 005_600crop.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo abby_xmsday500.jpg
(Abby sleeping late this morning)

 photo maddie_sunset600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

 photo 045_600.jpg

 photo candle_400.jpg

 photo 044_600.jpg

 photo maddiexmsday_600.jpg

 photo 049_600.jpg

 photo lantern_500v.jpg

 photo 060_600.jpg

 photo abigail_tree2_600.jpg
(Larger Pic)

Click HERE to view the larger sunset photos.

By the way, the weather is beautiful today. It isn't cold, but it is VERY windy and there's a chill to it.

And I do mean VERY windy. The gusts at times reminds me of how the wind gets before a hurricane. What surprised me is that Maddie got tired of it a little quickly. She l-o-v-e-s to just sit and relax outside while Abby and I play fetch with that silly rock of hers, but today she wanted back inside pretty early on.

 photo ttfn_zps37edc331.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin.. sorry your Christmas wasn't as you had planned. Life sometimes has other things in mind for us! I had a hard time getting any Christmas spirit this year too, we had such warm weather and then no snow at all! It snowed the day after though, so that helped a bit. Want you to know that even though I don't comment on every post, I do try to read all of them. Your pictures are always so adorable and interesting. Happy Holidays to your family and sweet pets. See you in the New Year! ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!