Sunday, November 22, 2015

November Deer Visitors

 photo 450_zpsnelczjc7.jpg
(Artwork: Susan Branch)

I cannot believe it's already the end of November. Why does time fly by so much faster the older we get? I feel like a time traveler.

As always, here are more pics and video. As you will see in one video, it looks like that beautiful buck is looking for a mate!

We've had loads of deer visitors lately. The most deer we've seen so far are 7 or 8. One morning, at 3 am, there was a deer hanging out at our gazebo. Mom even saw two bucks fighting the other day while she was out walking, and the other morning one of the deer fussed at Maddie barking. Lol! (I wish I was there to hear it. I haven't a clue what they sound like). Also, when my mother was putting out some deer corn for them tonight she could hear them talking to her.

We haven't put the deer corn out since last winter, so I'm hoping to catch them on the game camera tonight.

 photo susan branch_line_zpsztuxulsj.jpg

 photo 011_600_zps8mrwc79o.jpg

 photo 7 deer_600cl_zpsxbepxjmv.jpg

The above pic looks really bright, but it was actually very DARK when I took it.

 photo 001_600_zpsybfphquw.jpg

 photo 023_600_zpscfajdn1m.jpg

 photo 001_600_zpsmlirksmc.jpg

 photo 014_600_zpsnerrxstb.jpg

 photo 002_600_zpscggrxicz.jpg

 photo 006_600cl_zpsvhsxe03n.jpg

 photo 025_600_zps8xbsqbvy.jpg

 photo 008_600_zpsb0hopu5r.jpg

 photo 005_600_zpsczj1slbg.jpg

 photo 008_455v_zpsuxdwgknq.jpg

 photo 004_600_zpskkrlpklh.jpg

 photo 007_600_zpsn8xjhqsy.jpg

 photo 024_600_zpsc2sdwwal.jpg

I forgot to mention that we finally learned the neighbor's dog's real name. We've always called him "Buddy," but it turns out he has the same name as our other neighbor's dog... "Jax."

Isn't that strange?

I really love that dog. Every time he sees that we're outside, he comes running to the fence to say Hello. And the other day, while I was out in the barn looking for some Christmas stuff, he stood by the fence and just watched me the entire time.

 photo 002_600_zpsvxopayvz.jpg

 photo 012_600_zpsl0bk6xco.jpg

 photo 003_600_zpsxt2o6fwu.jpg

 photo buck 555cl_zpsomo2einj.jpg

 photo 011_600cr_zpswxytful3.jpg

 photo 004_600_zpst0zbmz5v.jpg

 photo 515-16-SweetlyScrapped_zpsd4f51152.png

 photo Dance of Autumn by Kuoma 400_zpshpnrehco.jpg
(Via)











I never got around to joining CC the other day, so if interested click HERE to see more deer in that post. (Well, one deer walking around in the early morning fog).

Lately I've been really surprised at how brave the deer are becoming. They used to be so skittish, but lately they don't seem to mind us.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Linking to CAMERA CRITTERS

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love to see deer as long as they are not in the road or in my garden!
    Great photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!