Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Rainy Not-So-Wonderland

 photo xms1_zps09wqe8m5.png

What a weekend this turned out to be. 100% chance of rain and 98% humidity. (It always rains on the weekends, and yet again it's cloudy/rainy when there's a meteor shower; the Geminids. Bah Humbug! Hopefully it'll clear up by tonight). It's rained so much lately that a lot of the stakes for our little trees have come out of the ground.

 photo ahoy.png
A couple of the trees are even becoming uprooted. (And inside this house, even before the rain came, you cannot even begin to imagine the amount of nasty worms crawling on the floors. It's so gross).

And where's the cold???????? A couple days after Thanksgiving it was absolutely freezing, which I loved, but right now it's just so humid and wet. Ugh!

'Tis the Season, right?

 photo e3-1.gif

All the same, this uninvited rain didn't stop my Grandmother from visiting and my parents from going out to buy a new car! I'm really not into cars - a horse drawn carriage is more my style, which says a lot about me I guess - but it's really nice. The colors aren't what we wanted at all, but the selection was limited.

Still, it turned out pretty neat because we call it The Stormtrooper. Photobucket (Black interior and pearl exterior). It seemed like fate, seeing how we're so stoked for the new Star Wars movie coming out on the 18th!!!!!

Okay, it's time for more photos although I really don't know why I'm taking the time to post these.

This 2nd bunch really isn't very good. I tried re-taking a few of the photos, but thanks to the weather the lighting in all the rooms has been horrible.

Ah, well. I'm sure I'll survive the trauma.

 photo by susan branch_zpsa3fjhroo.jpg

 photo 037_600_zpsnykbxuig.jpg

 photo 059_600_zpsowv9whdt.jpg

 photo 070_400v_zpsa2gehcih.jpg

 photo 023_600_zpsthepycmm.jpg

 photo 007_600_zpsvxaq3itv.jpg

 photo 044_400v_zpstsekjaaw.jpg

 photo 069_600_zpsyduoqs95.jpg

 photo 001_500cr_zpsoopwxnku.jpg

 photo 006_600_zpsfolad8wj.jpg

Pardon the messy old quilt on the bed. My pretty covers would have been more picturesque, but I only put that on my bed when guests come over. (I don't want Abby getting the fancy covers dirty).

 photo 009_600_zpsoqyreb82.jpg

 photo 096_400v_zps30ugkvnc.jpg

 photo 004_600_zpskaotzskg.jpg

In honor of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Only 5 more days!!!!!!!!!

 photo 016_600_zpsqc7bw7nm.jpg

 photo rdeer_600_zpsxf3kxm9g.jpg

 photo 017_450v_zpstkd4ocbu.jpg

 photo 041_600_zpsnoikzfpu.jpg

 photo 001_600_zpsghjmsjtj.jpg

 photo 045_600_zpsdcdacqj8.jpg

 photo 057_600_zpsdumri2p5.jpg

 photo 003_600_zpsxf1c2dau.jpg

 photo 028_450v_zpspgjyqzek.jpg

 photo ttfn_zps37edc331.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!