Sunday, January 3, 2016

Quiet New Years Eve

 photo time_susan branch_zpsmtbovlwj.jpg

Is everyone having a Hap-Hap-Happy New Year?

My New Years Eve was quiet, which is how I prefer it. (Not that I've ever partied on NYE. That just isn't my idea of fun).

While NYE was pleasant for me, I was disappointed in the countdown that we had on tv. Our New Year comes around after New York's, so only one channel was counting down in local time. (And even that wasn't live, seeing how it was in Florida). It was some awful celebration with Wendy Williams and whoever the heck "Pit Bull" is.

Some rapper or something. I really have no idea but I only heard about a minute of him and he was annoying.
For me 2015 ended with an expression similar to this ---->  photo byxrevolutions.png

Photobucket

 photo 1_zps2crkvpmy.jpg

 photo 2_zpssjr8icqw.jpg

Abby says Happy New Year!

Telepathically of course, seeing how she's obviously far too tired to say it out loud in dog-speak.

 photo 3_zps8wmmwbfh.jpg

 photo 4_zpsiku2o8de.jpg

Thirteen babies littering the living room floor was the record holder for December.

And then add to that even MORE babies scattered in front of the doors, courtesy of Izzy keeping tabs on me. Also, Abby hoards a bunch of toys underneath my bed.

It looks like a playground under there.

 photo 5_zpsz91yzvab.jpg

 photo 7_zpsn0jisrwz.jpg

Time to put up some Valentine Decorations!

 photo susan branch_ring_zpsvdl5tucx.jpg

 photo 6_zps18nu1quo.jpg

Apart from the Christmas tree and the little vignettes I did in the hutch, all the Christmas decor has been put away.

I find that kind of sad because I already miss all our sweet snowmen.

 photo pk snowflakes_zpszcavisdt.png

 photo random video_zpsh9ptnyje.png

 photo NYE_pooh_zpsjqe5xuh1.jpg







Photobucket

 photo milkman_zpsxjxiyl20.jpg

(Yes, I know Christmas is over but I love the old-fashioned feel of this picture)

Here are a few photos Mom took on her phone while out walking the other day, just down the road from our house. I LOVE the Longhorns!

I was told that they were very curious about the two humans walking alongside their pasture.

 photo cattle1_600_zps4yeucnoc.jpg

 photo cattle2_600_zpsvlmutfpq.jpg



 photo cattle3_600_zpspmv1xwz0.jpg

 photo cattle4_600_zps9qgq2ypt.jpg

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!