Saturday, July 2, 2016

Spring 2016 - part 2

 photo sing_sb_zps0u5v9cc7.jpg

The heat index today is a boiling 105 degrees with 80% humidity.

Which means I'll be staying indoors today, enjoying the air conditioning like a pig in mud, and posting on this echoey blog.

 photo b4_zpsunzpecry.png

 photo 3_zpsbkidiljl.jpg

 photo 1_zpsqyooxrsm.jpg



 photo 4_zps8gb4asmo.jpg

 photo 2_zps9ze0qofl.jpg



 photo 5_zpsky5xtkrx.jpg

 photo 6_zpstechmhbm.jpg

 photo 10_zpsskuja9pz.jpg

 photo 8_zps5q5mvmvv.jpg

 photo 9_zpsw7z74bnq.jpg



 photo 10_zpsnmf81enn.jpg

 photo 11_zpswderof2w.jpg

I took this pic at my grandmother's house, on Mother's Day. (I think this cat must belong to her neighbor).

 photo 12_zpsu68ng7dx.jpg

 photo 13_zpshqv3ckry.jpg

 photo 14_zpsnavwnq2n.jpg



 photo 1_zps0kumwnqz.jpg

 photo 2_zpsuxzqejdf.jpg

 photo 3_zpsvws5dnf0.jpg

 photo 4_zpsngbksckd.jpg

- A couple weeks ago, every late afternoon, I would see and hear ducks flying overhead. That’s been a first for me at this house, so that was a pretty nice change.

The last time they were around we were dog sitting my brother’s dogs. It was pretty funny because one of the dogs ("Beans") heard them and starting barking at them. I don’t think he’s ever heard one before. (They are pretty noisy).



Also, a couple of times I saw an EAGLE! Each time I saw one it was around 6 pm I believe.

 photo 5_zpsfobaxyhy.jpg

 photo 7_zpstpk8bwyy.jpg

 photo 7_zpsgasyvjlx.jpg



 photo 8_zpswlxlhb4v.jpg

 photo 9_zpsxnlsvpyt.jpg

 photo 6_zpsmwy7jpgj.jpg

 photo 11_zpsf2dafttf.jpg

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!