Sunday, July 3, 2016

Spring 2016 - part 3

 photo Lisa McCue 2_zps82fsngbs.jpg
(Artwork: Lisa McCue)

Here are the last batch of pics and vids. (As always, there are more on my Facebook page).

Just bear in mind that the quality of the pics are bad because taking photos here in the summer has it's challenges.

The camera lens is constantly fogging up due to the humidity, so I either have to snap the photos quick or take them through the windows from inside the house.

 photo 515-16-SweetlyScrapped_zpsd4f51152.png

 photo 1 cw_zpso0vqmp48.jpg

 photo 2_zpszjovwtl5.jpg



- One afternoon, while feeding the crows some leftover watermelon, I saw a baby woodpecker land on one of our little trees. I wish I’d gotten a picture of it.

 photo 3_zpscxxvsizu.jpg

 photo 4_zpszwupi15a.jpg



 photo 5_zpsvacszewp.jpg

- During the first big rainstorms, we lost electricity for 9 hours. (The nearby creeks flooded, so it took a while for the trucks to be able to drive through).

 photo 6_zpsbrdjpjfd.jpg

 photo 3 cw_zpse3pvt9rb.jpg



 photo 7_zps5icr58uf.jpg

- Because that's what you do when you lose electricity for hours and hours. You take closeup pics of the snails. Photobucket

Ever since the rain came we’ve had snails taking up residence on the siding of the house, not to mention every single surface of every object that’s outdoors.

They’ve been more than a little bit of a nuisance. They even get into the dogs fur.

 photo 8_zps5l11flak.jpg



 photo 9_zps9l4osuvs.jpg

 photo 10_zps04lcyv27.jpg

 photo 4 cw_zpsrnw16wls.jpg



 photo 11_zpsaizokoj4.jpg

 photo missing you_500v_zpsefedgybt.jpg

- This pic of one of my brother's dogs ("Beans") was taken just after my brother and his wife left for another vacation.

Every time I see this pic I hear the song lyrics, "I ain't missing you at all!"



 photo maddie_600_zpsvxjjolrk.jpg

 photo 1_zpsdlpknind.jpg

- See all the snails on the trellis?

 photo beans_600_zpshoztturw.jpg



 photo missing you 2_500v_zpsqvcrljcr.jpg

- My brother's dog, not long after he and his wife left.

Fortunately, "Crunchy" got over their departure rather quickly.

 photo muddy_600_zpswiufitnr.jpg



 photo 6 cw_zpsl1irdkbh.jpg

 photo deer_600_zpsa9rbfe8v.jpg

 photo b1_zpssp8cdgqt.png

 photo 400 april_zpsupppr1rx.jpg

More vids, from back in April:













 photo ttfn_zps37edc331.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!