Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2013 - 2016 Christmas Posts

 photo 2013 and 2014.png

 photo 350 mice.jpg
(Artwork: Unknown)

 photo hearts.png

So yesterday I started packing up some of the Christmas bling around here. All that organizing got me wanting to do what I did last year, which is compiling all my Christmas posts - even from my older blog - on to one page.

I know it's silly to even bother, since hardly anyone sees my blog, but what can I say? I'm a fan of organization and I'm trying to distract myself from eating all my Christmas Candy in one day. (I never crave sweets, and when I do have a little box or bag of them around it can take months for me to eat them all. Usually they just expire. However, at this precise moment that's changed for some reason).

And this is OT, but goodness is it HOT outside today. It feels like 90 degrees, and I am not even kidding. The humidity out there today is a killer! I want it to be cold!

Of course, I know the reality behind that. It'll remain warm for Winter, but come Spring Break it'll be rainy and cold.

All Posts for 2013 and 2014
Twinkling Stars on Christmas Trees

Nov 12, 2014
Beautiful Weather and Disney Here I Come

Nov 24, 2014
Now It's Time To Say Goodbye

 photo stringa_625.png

 photo 2015.png

 photo 293u4l89.jpg
(Artwork: Greg Giordano)

 photo fairies.png

Nov 20, 2015
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
* (A belated recap from 2014) *

Dec 12, 2015
82 Degrees Christmastime

Dec 13, 2015
A Rainy Not So Wonderland

Dec 14, 2015
Festive Trimmings

Dec 18, 2015
Getting Ready For Santa

Dec 20, 2015
Decking The Halls At Crick Hollow

Dec 21, 2015
A Countryside Christmas

Dec 28, 2015
The Holiday Madness is Over

Dec 31, 2015
Crick Hollow in December

Jan 3, 2016
Quiet New Years Eve

Jan 9, 2016
Twinkleberry and Friends

 photo 620 ornaments.png

 photo 2016.png

 photo 325 cute.jpg
(Artwork: Country Companions)

 photo rooms.png

Dec 6, 2016
Christmastime is Here

Dec 9, 2016
A Blustery Day and More Christmas Bling

Dec 10, 2016
There are Snowmen in the Kitchen

Dec 12, 2016

Pardon the Glitter and Snow

Dec 14, 2016
Of Christmas Birds and Snowmen

Dec 17, 2016
Preparing for Jack Frost's Arrival

December 25, 2016
Snowflake Covered Country Lanes

Larger Sized Pics - of ALL the 2016 Christmas photos - can be viewed HERE.

 photo pk owl sig.png

5 comments:

  1. It is excellent to be organized. And to keep your own records. Even if not many others, come by. (Don't I sound as if I believed that? Well, one's own records is so. But I'm getting very grumpy, about the business of how few people, who come by my blog, bother to leave a comment.)

    Sorry about the heat, but TX weather is that way, I guess. -pout-

    We are awaiting a big snow storm up here, on Thursday. Pretty yes. But not so pretty, if one wants to go out somewhere.

    Happy coming New Year,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not be a fan of living where it snows all winter. I think 3 or 4 times a year would be PERFECT, but over that and I think I'd be tired of it. (Driving on ice would terrify me, too).

    Our summers though are l-o-n-g and they are miserable as hell. (And God help us when a hurricane blows through and we lose our electricity/air conditioning for over a month. I've been through that and it was so horrible). I just wish that in the winter the high could always be in the 50's, or even low 60's, at least. Even today it felt like the tropics out there. It feels nothing at all like January is just around the corner.

    The year we moved here we had a really cold winter for a change, and I loved it. We even had an ice storm. (Although I do feel cheated that we got no snow. The temps were certainly cold enough for it).

    Yeah... I'm rambling. I think I should have been a weatherman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Now that's organization!
    Hope you had a happy Merry Christmas Kristin!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dec. 29

    Thank you for your comment on my "POUT" post.

    Luna Crone

    If you change to a Dairy sort of blog, please don't leave it Open. I do that, with what I set up to be Private... "Book of Days".... which shows just below my Header.

    BEing OCD, would you please click on it, and check that it IS Private, for me?? Thank you!!!! ,-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Kristin, for checking on my Private blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!