Thursday, December 1, 2016

So Long, November...

 photo hph_autumn.jpg
(Artwork: Susan Wheeler)

THANK GOODNESS it was finally cool last night and this morning. I didn't even know that was going to happen, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Below are just a few pics I took this week, mainly of the sunrises. I'll start sharing my Christmas photos soon.

Although our tree still isn't up. (As I type it's just lying in the foyer inside their bags). It'll definitely be up by tonight.
I just don't know if I'll start decorating it tonight or tomorrow.  photo tree.gif
 photo 515-16-SweetlyScrapped_zpsd4f51152.png

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

Will these spider webs ever stop appearing?

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

 photo 8.jpg



 photo 9.jpg

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 11.jpg

 photo 12.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo 14.jpg

 photo 15.jpg

 photo 16.jpg

 photo sig1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You had a bit of cool weather!!!!! :-)

    You have lots and lots of dragon's breath in TX. I love it, but don't see much here. Full fog, now and then. But we don't have fields around us, where dragon's breath would settle. Or rise. Which ever it does...

    No more decorating here. This knee is still impeding my decor spirit. Maybe today, while the anti-inflamation meds do their job.

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we have all kinds of critters in our woods so why not dragons too. Maybe they're what's responsible for our neighbor's falling trees too. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!