Saturday, December 10, 2016

There are Snowmen in the Kitchen

 photo Erik Forsman.jpg
(Artwork: Erik Forsman)
 photo we elves.png

I think the above art of the gnomes is so cute!

This year I decided to add more to the scene I always make on the dining room table. Otherwise, the snowmen would still be packed away inside plastic bins and I just could NOT have that!

We love our snowmen around here, in case you couldn't tell. (I don't even have a photo of our big snowman, "Jonathan Avery" inside this post. He sits at the dining table. It wouldn't be Christmas without him).

We actually have more than this, but I didn't bother taking pictures of all of them this year since I did that last year.

Eventually I'll do a post where I'll share the links to all of my Christmas photos from the past few years.

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo shakers2_600.jpg

Mom made the first and last snow people herself.

She was going to make different heads for them, but when we found pre-made ones on some garland we decided to just use those.

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

 photo 8.jpg

 photo andy.png

 photo 9.jpg

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 11.jpg

 photo shakers1_600.jpg

 photo 12.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo lines-044_zpsav40s18l.gif

 photo cp_stocking.jpg
(Artwork: E.H. Shepard)
 photo remembery 2.png

These are just a few photos of the decorations I did on some of the shelving in my bedroom. I tried to keep it simple.

"Tried" being the operative word here. Photobucket

I also have a glitter house on the top shelf, but I'll be posting those pics in another post.

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

 photo reinder_sig.png

4 comments:

  1. Your Santa collection is fantastic. Sooooo darn cute!!!

    And your room shelves are might pretty too. Love those bunnies....

    Mmmmm, is that "Love Potion #9"?????? ,-) Loved that movie.

    It's looking a lot like Christmas hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman centerpiece--adorable! All your vignettes are full of Christmas Cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dec. 12th

    You are having great fun, with Headers and Backgrounds here! Love it!

    Wishing you candle light, and sparkles, and sugar plum dreams,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these!! Really feels like Christmas around your place!!
    Happy night!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!