Friday, February 3, 2017

Happy Birthday, Izzy!

 photo bdy.png
Today is my little Lady Isabelle Rosie Cotton's birthday! To our surprise she's actually a year younger than we had originally thought. She turns 10 years old today.

That's right. Our baby girl is now a double digit!

And we love this little ball of fluff more than you could know. LOVE her! She's sweet, she's sassy, she's silly, she's smart, she's bossy. Photobucket

She ticks all of the Perfect Pet boxes.

And she is an expert at keeping track of her humans. She keeps herself very busy during the day by placing little GPS/Human Alert 'Alarm Systems' (via her squeaky stuffed animal toys) in the doorways of the house to keep track of our presence.

 photo 017_600_zpsnluwofmt.jpg

 photo izzy smile_600_zpstcobhzpu.jpg

Well I guess that means there's yet another Perfect Pet box to check mark. She's creative along with being sweet, sassy, silly, smart and adorably bossy!

Not to mention a cutie!

 photo ttfn_green_zpsf431359e.png

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet, sweet, Sweetie!!!!!

    Oh what a cute habit! Squeaky toys in doorways! I love it!

    Wishing her many, many, many more years, of keeping track of her humans.

    Hugs to Izzy!
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!