Saturday, March 4, 2017

Late February Photo Dump

 photo misc2_zpsc34275bb.png

- Today I'm sharing - with probably just the 1 or 2 people that even read this - loads more photos and video... just because.

- There are currently 3 baby cows next door. (I'll share those vids in a later post). I LOVE watching them run and play. (Even the adults were running/playing the other evening. They were running like horses. Very fast!)

I suspect one cow might have given birth since, and one of the red cows now looks like she could give birth this weekend if she hasn't already.

- The guy that was supposed to come to the house today about putting in our new driveway never showed up. (This ALWAYS HAPPENS out in the country! No businesses around here are dependable).

- Tired of feeling poorly lately. I'm just going to have to accept that this is my life now. Still, it could be worse.

- A "neighbor" this morning kept stopping their truck in front of our house. When we finally approached them, they asked what the name of the paint color we're using on the house is. lol! They said they live in their grandmother's old house and the paint color we chose is similar and she wants to do the same.

We haven't even finished painting the house yet, and already we're receiving compliments. Makes me happy!

 photo Page_divider_1-0.png

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

This was my view while painting the deck one day. The first half of that day was so ENJOYABLE!

I was feeling better, and the weather was cool with a slight breeze.

 photo 7.jpg

 photo 8.jpg

This little white-faced calf was literally running around the circle of cows. It looked like it was playing a game like Ring Around the Rosie.

If this is a female, I'm naming her "Rosie."

 photo 9.jpg

 photo 9t.jpg

I didn't see the flock of birds until after I uploaded the photo.

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 11.jpg
(Larger Pic HERE)

 photo 12.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo 14.jpg

 photo 15.jpg

 photo 16.jpg

 photo 17.jpg

 photo 18.jpg

 photo 19.jpg

 photo 20.jpg

 photo 21.jpg

 photo 22.jpg

 photo 22t.jpg

 photo 23.jpg

 photo 24.jpg

 photo 25.jpg

 photo 26.jpg

 photo 27.jpg

This calf was only a couple minutes old when I took this pic. It hadn't even stood up yet. It could barely hold up it's head.

 photo 28.jpg

 photo 29.jpg

 photo 30.jpg

 photo 31.jpg
(Larger Pic HERE)

 photo 32.jpg

 photo 33.jpg

You can see one of the babies lying down in the corner of the photo.

 photo 34.jpg

 photo 35.jpg

 photo 36.jpg

 photo 37.jpg

 photo 38.jpg

 photo 39.jpg

 photo 40.jpg

 photo 41.jpg

 photo 42.jpg

 photo by_kawaii_much.png

 photo 600 snow.jpg
(Artwork: Brian Paterson)

After Valentine's Day I realized that I could have set out a few other things.

Ah, well. Better late than never I guess.

 photo bunny2_500v.jpg

 photo potion_600.jpg

 photo bear_600.jpg

 photo page-break.png

 photo sing_zps5f9037be.png













Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. And can you show us a bit of the painted house?

    I know, color does not come across perfectly, in blogs. But.... We could get a little idea. I really would like to see this color. With you even getting compliments, before it is done!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos!!! Being a farm girl, the ones with the cows and new born calf are my favorites. Also the one of the deer.
    Yes--what color is your house?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!