Sunday, May 28, 2017

Springtime 2017 - part 2

 photo pt2.png

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

For probably over a month these two swallows have been VERY resolute in wishing to take up residence on the front porch.

Don't be fooled by their small size. They are resilient things.

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 1.jpg

Double Rainbow after our second hail storm.

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

"And the rain rain rain fell down down down!"

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 8.jpg

Not a fan of the lovebugs. They have been INSANE!

Nope, not a fan at all.

 photo 9.jpg

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 11.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 12.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo 14.jpg

 photo 15.jpg

I love the Phantom mask.

 photo 16.jpg

 photo 17.jpg

 photo 18.jpg

 photo 19.jpg

 photo 20.jpg

 photo 21.jpg

 photo 22.jpg

 photo 23.jpg

 photo 24.jpg

 photo 25.jpg

 photo 26.jpg

 photo 27.jpg

 photo 28.jpg

 photo Page_divider_1-0.png

 photo ch video_bb.png











Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This post is beautiful! I love the big trees and the rain coming down, the donkeys, and all the birds...and the videos. That is really a neat bird bath bucket. I would love to have one like it. We have three of the cement bird baths that I keep filled, but these are very hard to keep clean. A bucket would be so easy to empty and wash. I just may have to try making one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a pretty bad bird bath. We have to set big rocks inside because it's so deep, so when I have to clean it it's a nightmare. I have to not only scrub the basin, but each individual rock as well. (And in the summer heat it makes for one hellish chore). The birds do love it, but they won't use it unless the rocks are in there. Otherwise, it's too deep for them. I'm glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!