Monday, May 29, 2017

Springtime 2017 - part 3

 photo pt3.png

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

 photo 9.jpg

Lately the boys next door have been extremely playful. I got some cute video of some of it the other day.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's something they've learned from watching the calves? All I know is I've never seen them play together before.

 photo 8.jpg

 photo 9.jpg

For a while there the ladybugs were insanely horrible around here. We were pretty much put under house arrest, and I am not even kidding. It was absolutely nuts. It was even impossible keeping them out of the house.

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

 photo rt_600v.jpg

One of the goodies we got at Round Top during the Antiques show was this sign.

 photo 11.jpg

 photo 12.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo cc.jpg

 photo 14.jpg

The squirrel was very curious to see what a duck wanted with his tree!

 photo 15.jpg

 photo 8.jpg

 photo 16.jpg

So far we've had TWO hail storms this month!

 photo 17.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo 18.jpg

 photo 19.jpg

 photo 20.jpg

 photo 21.jpg

 photo by_kawaii_much.png

 photo ch video_bb.png









 photo memorial.png

 photo green.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!