Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Easter in June

 photo EASTER 400.jpg

Okay, so yes. The Easter decorations are still present in the china cabinet. It's taken me this long to finally get around to taking photos of them all.

And what lousy photos they turned out to be. I don't know why the pics turned out dark and with a yellow tone. Even after editing them, they don't look too swell.

They are what they are, but take my word for it. In person the decorations are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

 photo divider-51.png

 photo 1.jpg

 photo 2.jpg

 photo 3.jpg

 photo 4.jpg

 photo 5.jpg

 photo 6.jpg

 photo 7.jpg

 photo 8.jpg

 photo 9.jpg

 photo 10.jpg

 photo 11.jpg

 photo 12.jpg

 photo 13.jpg

 photo 14.jpg

 photo 15.jpg

 photo 16.jpg

 photo 17.jpg

 photo 18.jpg

 photo 19.jpg

 photo 20.jpg

 photo 21.jpg

 photo 22.jpg

 photo 23.jpg

 photo 24.jpg

 photo 25.jpg

 photo 26.jpg

 photo 27.jpg

 photo 28.jpg

 photo 29.jpg

 photo 30.jpg

 photo 31.jpg

 photo 32.jpg

 photo yellow.png

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are good! I LOVE bunnies! Your Easter things are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Have a super day!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable, in your photos, toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the photos look fine. So cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristin, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Please visit again!!
    You certainly made a lovely display for Easter. I've gotten a few ideas from you; let's hope I don't forget them by next year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love receiving comments on my blog(s), but I do have one simple rule:

- SPAM and anonymous comments will be deleted immediately. If I see any, my magic wand here will carry you off to the hungry crocodile with a taste for ticking clocks and a certain captain with a shiny hooked hand.

As for everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my little (although rambling) blog. Be kind to yourself, and in true Disney fashion.... Have a Magical Day!